From Vijay Venkatachalam <Vijay.Venkatacha...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: List of New Features in 4.0
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 15:37:28 GMT

6825 - It is a part fix, looks like it only cleans basic network. My take is to ship it and
fix the advance network in a subsequent checkin.
	I will submit the advanced network fix this week or early next week.
6895 - There are minor changes to uploaded diff I will send an updated diff today.
6899 - is reviewed, can someone commit?

> There is still an outstanding issue that the Autoscale API should not refer to
> snmp counters but should use key value pairs instead

I have done changes for this, I will send a patch by tomorrow for review.

Thanks,
Vijay V.

Is