From Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins out of Space
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:24:54 GMT
This is now fixed:

Can the following disabled jobs be deleted? There seem to be a few
stale ones:

build-cloudstack-4.0
build-cloudstack-4.0-rhel63
build-cloudstack-4.0-ubuntu12.04
build-cloudstack-master-maven
build-cloudstack-master-rhel6.3

All the 4.0 release related jobs are in the following view:
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/4.0/

I've reduced the frequency of rhel|ubuntu packages coming from master
to every 5 hours from the previous hourly schedule. Because QA will
use the 4.0 builds during the prerelease stage.

Thanks,

--
Prasanna.,