From "Kelcey Damage \(BBITS\)" <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject RE: CloudStack Collaboration Conference - Vegas - Nov 30th - Dec 2nd.
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:52:43 GMT
This sounds really cool, and I wish I could attend.

Is anyone willing to submit a summary of the event for those of us not able to make it?

KELCEY DAMAGE
Infrastructure Systems Architect
www.backbonetechnology.com
kelcey@bbits.ca

address: 55 East 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1M4
tel: +1 604 713 8560 ext:114
fax: +1 604 605 0964
skype: kelcey.damage

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 10:48 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org; cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: CloudStack Collaboration Conference - Vegas - Nov 30th - Dec 2nd.

Hi folks,

I wanted to give folks a heads up on some things happening a bit later in this year. Citrix
is going to underwrite a conference around CloudStack in the spirit of Hadoop World and Hadoop
Summit - which should be after the 4.0 release. The event will be in Las Vegas, Nov 30th -
Dec 2nd (immediately following the AWS re:Invent conference) at the Venetian, and is free
to attend.

I know that this is short notice, and for that I apologize. I do hope that if you are available
you'll attend. The CFP, and links to hotel reservation, etc will be up later today, and I'll
post those to this list as well.

The CFP period will be two weeks beginning today - so please start thinking about things you
would like to present (it could be something about how you do something cool with CloudStack,
new functionality you want to build in CloudStack, or how to integrate CloudStack with $foo,
or something completely different) If you wish to help vet the submissions please consider
volunteering to serve on the conference content committee (for the time being shoot me an
email offlist)

--David