From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Setting Up an Apache CloudStack Development Environment
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:29:03 GMT
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Building+with+Maven#BuildingwithMaven-TemporaryBuildProcessonASFMaster

Just follow cwki.a.o:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Index#Index-ApacheCloudStack%3AHowtoContribute
From: Donal Lafferty [donal.lafferty@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 11:30 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Setting Up an Apache CloudStack Development Environment

Couple of questions about http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/develop/environment.html

1.       Under "Install Ant" the instructions suggest that Ant is in Apache CloudStack source.
 However, I don't see the files under cloudstack_source_dir/tools/ant/apache-ant-1.7.1/bin/
  Is the source pulled from elsewhere?

2.       Do these instructions include a work around for the "taskdef class org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask
cannot be found" discussed on the mailing list?  I'm seeing this problem when I work with
the default branch from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git

Any comments would be greatly appreciated,

DL