From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Proposed technique for making tooltips from doc XML files
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 01:42:45 GMT
Sorry for top posting.
Where is this roadmap you speak of? Functional spec?
Link to the discussion about the feature? (or is this the initial discussion?)
Link to demo?

Does phraseid or any other tags you will use break anything in publican builds? Is this a
connection over the network to get access to the content or are you bundling docs in the -client
package? I understand what you are trying to do, but don't understand the mechanics of how
you are planning to deliver the content.

--David