From Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mel...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject Re: How to migrate windows VM without installing PV drivers on XCP/XenServer
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:50:49 GMT
You can't - migration on XenServer requires PV drivers.

Also, your VM and host performance will be critically affected if you run Windows VMs without
PV drivers.  You shouldn't try to do this. Only pain and suffering will result.

Cheers,

Ewan.

Nguyen Anh Tu <ng.tuna@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi guy,

Because don't want to intervene into windows template, I wonder that how I
can migrate windows vm without installing PV drivers? I'm using CloudStack
+ XCP 1.5 beta.

Thanks.

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U