From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ASF40] Trilead ssh needs to be removed.
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:15:01 GMT
Looks like Orion SSH2 is a fork of trilead (which used to be ganymed). Also looks like Jenkins
have forked Trilead: https://github.com/jenkinsci/trilead-ssh2/

AFAIK, all of them are BSD and should be fine, unless you have a commercial version of Trilead.
Was there a problem identified?

I've used JSch for years without any problem (http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/). It's very thorough,
once you can figure out how to work with the API. I haven't seen sshj that Adrian referred
to (is that https://github.com/shikhar/sshj?)

Lots of alternatives :)

Cheers,
Brett