From Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CS, VLANs and XCP ....... Oh my....
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 02:29:19 GMT
Underlying CloudStack infrastructure actually does not prevent you from
creating a non-isolated guest network without a VLAN, making VLAN
mandatory for these networks is unfortunately posted at CloudStack
business layer, I think we should fix this problem to make people(like
Outback)'s life  easier.

Kelven