From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven: latest patches and how to setup Eclipse/M2E/Jetty
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:36:19 GMT
2012/8/31 Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@citrix.com>:
> Hi Darren and everyone,
>
> What are the differences between Maven2 and Maven3?
Some performance improvement
Better handling handling of reactor
With the tomcat maven plugin, you can run tomcat7:run from the top
and all modules classes will be added to the tomcat classpath (with
maven2 or the jetty plugin you need to install jar first which is
time/io consuming).

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com