From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins job for Maven build
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 07:13:01 GMT
2012/8/25 Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mellor@eu.citrix.com>:
> We now have a new job on Jenkins for the Maven build, thanks to Olivier Lamy:
>
> http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/build-cloudstack-master-maven
>
> It's not deploying to any repo yet.  We need to decide if we want to do that automatically,
and if so, where they are going to go.
https://repository.apache.org looks to be the natural place for that :-)
Need to change groupId from <groupId>com.cloud</groupId>
<groupId>org.apache.cloudstack</groupId> (I will do).
And setup a job in build.apache.org as this jenkins instance has the
karma to deploy to r.a.o.

The other point is to have third parties jars from
<url>http://cs.ibuildthecloud.com/artifactory/libs-release</url>
available somewhere else. Apache extras looks to be a good place. (I
will see if I have time to do that)

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com