From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [ASFCS40] IRC Meeting for Release Tasks?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 07:04:42 GMT
Hi

Great idea, just a couple of notes:
1- Any discussions made their the conclusions should be shared on the
mailing lists

2- Any decisions that need to be discussed in public and maybe voted for
also must go on mailing lists

If it didn't happen on the mailing lists then it didn't happen

Even if this meeting would only be a status meeting sending the latest
status to mailing lists would also be important to give others who might
not be able to attend the meeting or people who might be interested to join
when they see there are some tasks to do

I know that u maybe already know this, just sending this as a reminder :)

Sent from my Samdung Galaxy S3
Apologies for any typos