From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Writing documentation, where?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 13:30:24 GMT
> My first idea is to get publican actually build some docs locally..
>
> wido@wido-desktop:~/repos/cloudstack/docs$ publican build --formats test
> --langs en-US --config=publican-all.cfg
> Failed to load brand file:
> /usr/share/publican/Common_Content/cloudstack/publican.cfg at
> /usr/bin/publican line 647
> wido@wido-desktop:~/repos/cloudstack/docs$

The brand stuff is in publican-cloudstack.

This is how the job runs on Jenkins which takes care of the brand issues:
cp -R /usr/share/publican/Common_Content Common_Content
cp -R docs/publican-cloudstack Common_Content/cloudstack
(cd docs && publican build --config=publican-all.cfg --formats
html,pdf --langs en-US --common_content=$WORKSPACE/Common_Content)