From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] VMware support was: Re: vijava - some additional thoughts
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 16:58:17 GMT
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Will Chan <will.chan@citrix.com> wrote:
> I prefer the same option "remove VMware SDK from the build" idea as well.  I wouldn't
even go as far as adding in other libraries.  If people want to use VMWare, I am hoping we
can just give them additional instructions on how to do that.

I am not opposed to dropping VMware support from the default build for
4.0, but continuing forward with after that when there are (at least
potentially)  two alternatives that would permit us to provide VMware
support in the default build and convenience binaries strikes me as a
disservice to our users.

--David