From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [ASF40] Trilead ssh needs to be removed.
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:20:25 GMT
like Jenkins have forked Trilead: https://github.com/jenkinsci/trilead-ssh2/

>> AFAIK, all of them are BSD and should be fine, unless you have a commercial version
of Trilead. Was there a problem identified?

> There appears to be an issue...  but I'd love someone else to chime in
> here.  The license listed in the dependency tracking wiki page is
> "Trilead EULA".

So this should be pointed out that the original content of this page
is from a BlackDuck scan of the codebase quite a while back. That scan
has a number of problems (for instance, it recorded that vijava was
present, which AFAICT it isn't). So take the content of that page as
you would any automated scan output. And also realize it is long since
outdated.

--David