From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Help needed to resolve the mysql-connector blocker issue
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 02:11:55 GMT
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Without the actual library, those things will break.  A lot of unit testing is testing
access to DB.  Deploy db is more or less changes to mysql.  I'm not sure how you expect Rajesh
and Pradeep to fix them.  Any suggestions?

> --Alex

So I haven't delved into it yet, I will - but I expected that having
mysql-connector-java installed locally would have solved that problem.
Perhaps a classpath issue, I don't know. I'll start looking as I have
some time. To be clear, I do expect those types of problems if it
isn't present, but it is on my system and still not functioning.

--David