From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: DOCS: problems with using entities
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 13:12:19 GMT
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 2:40 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Here is the readme file that Jessica created for generating various book set from the
XML files.

> The readme has the complete information on generating different book sets by appropriately
declaring in the .cfg file.

> Regards
> -Radhika

I understand what the intent is, it's just failing now that we have
added entities to the mix.

Ewan: The build now works in jenkins. Sadly, symlinks don't, for
whatever reason. (work fine on my local machine, but not on jenkins
itself) I had to instantiate a real file for it to build.

--David