From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Revived: Re: Planet Cloudstack
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:26:18 GMT
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:18 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> Infra already runs planetapache, so there might be a way to reuse some of that if another
is set up on a VM.

> Another option is that the project can blog on our Roller install. It's less individual
/ distributed, but good for official communication and can be done now: http://blogs.apache.org/

Matt Domsch and I talked with folks in #asfinfra and they indicated
that p.a.o was built with the idea of having multiple feeds out, and
should be easily reusable. (and would create p.a.o/cloudstack

As an aside, if you are a committer and blog, please aggregate your
blog on p.a.o/committers.

--David