From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.0 release plan
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 03:05:12 GMT
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Mice Xia <mice_xia@tcloudcomputing.com> wrote:
> I can translate simplified Chinese resources.
> Before that I want to know the scope of this task, do ' internationalization' mean i18n
(extracting messages to resource files, etc), or L10n (translation resources files to other
languages), or both of them?

This is l10n
So there are (at present) two real venues that need l10n. The first is
the UI itself (though you'll notice ZH_cn is at 100%, but I haven't
updated the original messages.properties in about two months.)
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/CloudStack_UI/resource/30xmessagesproperties/

We can also do l10n on docs. The "main" docs are currently in XML, and
we can easily generate .pot files, but sadly I expect much to change
in them. The Runbook exists for v3.0.2 and uses the same system, and
it could use some attention if you want to look at it, as I don't
expect nearly as much change there. (though there still will be some.)
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ACS-Runbook/

--David