From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Regarding Runbook and L10N
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 04:18:34 GMT
On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 5:54 AM, Mice Xia <mice_xia@tcloudcomputing.com> wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> As I was working on Chinese version of Runbook [1], I found some pieces of original document
need to be updated.

> In chapter Configuration:
> - Pod Configuration
> This section consists of both pod setup and guest network setup, but they are two separate
steps in zone wizard, can we split it into two sections with a brief introduction of guest
network?

> -Cluster
> quote ‘Hypervisor - If this is the first cluster, you may have already been prompted
for which hypervisor you were going to use, in which case this will be a read-only field.
Otherwise choose KVM’
> Actually this step is the first time for users to choose hypervisor type.
>
> quote ‘Host tags - This is an optional field and we will leave it blank’
> There is no such field in current UI
>
> -Section Primary Storage
> There should be one more field 'Name' on this page
>
> Besides, I provided plain Chinese characters on transifex, please let me know if I should
encode it with java native2ascii.

> [1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ACS-Runbook/
>
> Regards
> Mice

Hi Mice,

Wow, you worked fast.

I grabbed your translation. Check out the PDF and HTML versions here:
http://people.apache.org/~ke4qqq/Apache_CloudStack-3.0.2-Runbook-zh-CN.pdf
http://people.apache.org/~ke4qqq/runbook/zh_CN/

If that looks good to you, I'll commit the po files.

I haven't fixed the issues you identified, yet Are you interested in
submitting a patch for that? (the content is in docs/runbook/en-US)

--David