From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Breaking CloudStack into subprojects
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:45:09 GMT
On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]
 It's more of means to put the experts with their expertise.  For example, before Hugo became
a committer, Jessica Wang, a UI writer, was committer for the Nicira code.

Huh? I see Murali as the committer for that code:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-commits/201207.mbox/%3C20120712001514.3D69313264%40tyr.zones.apache.org%3E

That gets back to people reviewing what they know, I didn't review
Hugo's patch as I know precious little about Nicira's NVP or the
CloudStack end of the code. I don't think we have an abundance (or
any) of that happening. If we do, we still have means of dealing with
it.

--David