From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject [DISCUSS] Build process/binaries in our tree/candidate to begin testing with
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:12:05 GMT
Hi folks:

In my haste to get us closer to a presentable source tree - I broke
the building of binaries this morning.
Essentially I removed all of the jars (and wars) in our source tree.
Maven still builds the jars, but ant (and waf) doesn't build binary
packages.

So we can't carry the jars in the source tree. So we are going to have
to fix this at some point prior to release.
Maven can deal with this, but it appears maven is only building jars
at the moment, and not touching the rest of the bits that need to
happen - or making it easy for deb/rpm.

We can revert my deletions (to which I am not necessarily opposed) but
it merely means that we have to go through the pain later.
So do we want the pain now or the pain later??

--David