From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Wiki Migration to cwiki.a.o (was Re: the difference of 2 wikies)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 14:35:22 GMT
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> On 09/08/2012, at 11:59 PM, Prasanna Santhanam <Prasanna.Santhanam@citrix.com>
wrote:

>> This is a slow and tedious Copy/Paste job, so expect some errors. I'm
>> only doing it as I find time. Hopefully one space a day will get us
>> fully migrated in a week.
>
> It is possible to migrate a whole space, with some catches (I've moved them from Codehaus
to Apache before). Is there a reason not to in this case - such as being selective?

There are several issues. There are several spaces (13 iirc) in
wiki.cs.o, instead of a single space. and a number of them have some
content that is no longer CloudStack-specific since the move to the
ASF (i.e. things like release schedules used to affect both the
project and the product but no longer do).

--David