From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Review Request: Merge Kelven's VPC code for Vmware into asf vpc branch
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 22:05:08 GMT
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mellor@eu.citrix.com> wrote:
> [...]
know what we were doing with them while the 4.0 legal and policy issues were sorted out.

> Now that we've got a release plan for 4.0, we're getting all that code merged and published.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ewan.

The problem with that is that entire features that are not developed
within the project have a different process for inclusion.
Particularly when they are features that multiple people have
collaborated on externally.

--David