From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Call for doc sprint participants: Docbook XML conversion
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 03:18:15 GMT
Hi, Jessica
This is Gavin Lee from tcloudcomputing in China. I'd really wish I can
help on the Docbook transition and zh-CN localization.
After looked through the link you provided, I have some questions hope
you can help to answer:
1.  For the Docbook part, which branch we will work on, 4.0 or master?
2.  Should I edit the page below directly to pick up sections after sign up?

Another question is for zh-CN l10n, will the final po files put on
transifex like CS runbook did or not?

Thanks.

--
Gavin