From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: For help: how to setup a CloudStack development environment
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 02:09:35 GMT
Guess you want to deep dive into CloudStack source code. You would
like to build from source and setup the env yourself.
The link [1] is useful by doing this, but it's not enough.

I suggest you download the right install package first and install
from the guide Edison provided. It will help you setup a cloudstack
running environment, especially for the system vm template readiness.
Then you can just git the source and switch to setup up your own
management server in the same host.

[1]-- http://docs.cloudstack.org/Knowledge_Base/How_to_set_up_a_CloudStack_development_environment

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:36 AM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]
which should be easy to follow.