From Gautam Sampathkumar <gsampathku...@gmail.com>
Subject cloudstack eth0
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:53:03 GMT
Hi everyone,
             I'm trying to get cloudstack running and I see that cloudstack
configures a bridge interface cloudbr0 and modifies the eth0 interface to
use the bridge. Is this a requirement or is there a way we can keep eth0
separate from the cloudstack setup.

The reason being we're using some custom software for bridge networking and
everytime we restart or play around with the bridge interface we lose
connectivity to the machine since eth0 is the external interface as well.

Is there some part of cloudstack configuration that tells it to use eth0?
Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

thanks,
Gautam