From Gautam Sampathkumar <gsampathku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack eth0
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 23:36:02 GMT
No, we are not running cloud-setup-agent manually. I believe when we set up
things on the management UI, it kicks of cloud-setup-agent
programmatically. We'd like to identify the piece of code that takes over
eth0 and disable it if possible. cloud_utils.py has some code that did this
(there's a part that sets up a bridge and makes the default interface a
member), but removing that code seems to have had no effect.

--Gautam