From citrix-dev <citrix-...@clogeny.com>
Subject Spawning VMs in bridged mode on KVM ( Cloudstack 3.0.2)
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:00:32 GMT
Hello,
We have a KVM-based setup with the following configurations:
Private Network : 10.88.88.0/28
Public Network: 108.x.x.x/24

Each KVM host has a statically assigned IP Address to it from the
10.88.88.x pool. 10.88.88.1 is the default gateway which is used to route
traffic to the external world. The VMs that we spawn via Cloudstack come-up
fine on the 10.1.1.x Cloudstack network. But we would like to have the
10.88.88.x network-based IP addresses assigned the VMs as well. i.e bridged
mode.

Is it possible to achieve the same? or will the VMs always come-up on the
10.1.1.x network *only* ?

--
Regards, Kalpak