From Duncan Johnston Watt <duncan.johnstonw...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Events Plans
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 21:55:42 GMT
Hi. What are you guys planning to do at CloudOpen (
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen/) in a few weeks? Let
us know as we'd be happy to support this - chip in for beers or whatever.

Best

Duncan

On 3 August 2012 22:46, Kevin Kluge <Kevin.Kluge@citrix.com> wrote:

> Mark, thanks for sharing your thoughts.   I was at OSCON and thought
> CloudStack had a good booth.  Everybody loved the monkey shirts!   I'd also
> suggest getting some cards or some such thing with the cloudstack.orgURL.  If I recall
correctly the monkey shirt does not have the URL.  People

--
Duncan Johnston-Watt
CEO | Cloudsoft Corporation

Twitter | @duncanjw