From Adrian Cole <fernc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Official ASF process for re-writing code?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 00:57:28 GMT
+1 (non-binding and certainly not official) for taking the opportunity to
rewrite code as a chance to make things better, vs least efforts.

Code written more than several months prior can often be written better
anyway (one hopes their skills age well :P).  Particularly, unit tests are
a welcome great improvement whenever there's code to be "rewritten".  I'd
go so far as to say code without unit tests are often time bombs that
should be rewritten anyway.

-A