From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject [DOCS] Question: a doc feedback email address?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:58:42 GMT
This is an infrastructure question. I'd like to put an email address in a
"Feedback" statement in our docs, as well as on the CloudStack Tech Pubs
team page<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Documentation+Team>.
Previously, we had cloudstack-docs@lists.sourceforge.net and docs@cloud.com.
The former never had any traffic, and the latter seems to have stopped
redirecting. I'd rather use a docs alias than the address of any specific
person.

I'd appreciate information on how this is usually done for Apache projects,
if it is usually done at all. Or would we like to just direct docs
inquiries to this list?

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs