From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing documentation, where?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 23:48:08 GMT

This guide is something I inherited when I started at Cloud.com, working on
CloudStack. It's in Microsoft Word. I have been chipping away at converting
it to XML but of course we need to finish that before 4.0.

We will need to rewrite Installation for 4.0; to what degree, I'm not yet
sure -- anyone on this list who knows more, I'd love to get a list of what
the "diffs" will be in the install procedure, and which sections of the old
guide we can leave out.

If you like, I can check the MS Word file in to the repo and anyone can
help in converting to XML. I assumed this was too painful a task to be
imposed on the community, but perhaps you are all more patient and
wonderful than I could have hoped.