From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject [DOCS] Share favorite "how to do tech doc" resources on this new wiki page
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:45:53 GMT
I like to keep a list of favorite links about docs for light reading during
my off hours. In case I'm not the only one here who spends spare time
reading about how to do technical documentation, I've added this to the
Tech Pubs Team area of the wiki. If you know of some great stuff, please
feel free to add it to this page!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Favorite+Links+for+Suggested+Reading

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs
("Scotty, you're confined to quarters." "Thank you, sir! That will give me
a chance to catch up on my technical journals.")