From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing documentation, where?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 23:51:57 GMT

I suggest it would be great to set up a staging server for our doc reviews.
Any review request for a doc patch should be able to include a URL to a web
page where the output can be seen. Can anyone suggest to me how to set this
up within Apache infrastructure? I have never been in charge of setting up
such a thing before so help would be appreciated very much.