From Nguyen Anh Tu <ng.t...@gmail.com>
Subject [Add plugin to CS]
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 06:54:21 GMT
Hi,

I want to ask about steps to add a new plugin to CS. I found that plugin is
easy way to add new feature / function to my own cloudstack. For testing, I
write a new class name: LastFit.java, which extend the HostAllocator
interface. Then I pack to JAR file and define it in components.xml. I
follow the guide "CloudStack2.2AllocatorImplementationGuide", but CS
doesn't realize the new package. I saw to CS 4.0 source code and found that
it's a new structure. So I wonder that how I can add a plugin to CS ver 4.0
(or maybe 3.0.5).

Any help?
Thank so much.

--