From Jamshid Afshar <jamshid.afs...@caringo.com>
Subject Patch for object storage backend
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 15:57:05 GMT
Hi, I am Jamshid Afshar and I work for Caringo. We would like to
submit a patch to CloudStack to allow our storage product, CAStor, to
be used as the backend for the S3 API instead of
S3FileSystemBucketAdapter.

It will require the addition of a couple of .jar's in deps/awsapi-lib/
and new classes and modifications to S3Engine.java and
ServiceProvider.java, similar to Chriadeep's s3-hdfs changes in:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-users/201205.mbox/%3CCBECFF3E.22C2E%25chiradeep.vittal@citrix.com%3E

I know the 4.0 code freeze is at the end of this week. How should I
submit this patch, can I file a bug somewhere and attach it, or ?

Thanks,
Jamshid