From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject License header issue with the core folder - Updates requested from others
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:32:42 GMT
The core folder report:
https://raw.github.com/chipchilders/asf_cloudstack_RAT_results/master/core.txt

*******************************

Unapproved licenses:

  /Users/chip.childers/incubator-cloudstack/core/src/com/cloud/network/resource/XTrustProvider.java

*******************************

I had previously opened http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-15732 on
this file, and I think there are two parallel tracks going on to
attempt to resolve this:

- The bug itself has been assigned to Kishan.  Kishan, do you have any
status?  We're hoping to resolve all of these issues in time for the
code lock at the end of next week.

- Arve had reached out to Jacob Gilley, whom we believe is the
original author.  Have you heard anything Arve?

Thanks!

-chip