From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Navigation concept
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:53:51 GMT
Please do keep proposing ideas though Sonny!  Obviously design is
always iterative, and feedback's how to get to the best result...
(I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here, but I wanted to say thanks
anyway)

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Sonny Chhen <Sonny.Chhen@citrix.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback Chip. It seems that the sliding navigation may be the better
route in this case. We may have the same slide down effect in another iteration of the notification
as most people seem to miss the counter.

> Thanks You and Best Regards,
>
> Sonny H. Chhen
> Manager of User Interface & User Experience | Citrix Systems - CloudPlatform
> 4988 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA  95054, USA

although is "cool", doesn't seem to add anything useful in terms of UX.  In fact, I would
argue it makes it slightly less useful because the text become blurry.

>> Also, I assume this required HTML5 and building something like this prevents users
of older browsers the ability to use this unless you plan on having supporting multiple navigation
models.