From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: 3P removal status
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:35:01 GMT
It's actually already there (and it's the one I've been editing):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Moving+dependencies+to+ASF+approved+licenses

Will, would you mind locking the wiki.cloudstack.org page?

Pradeep, I'll take a look at the wiki.cloudstack.org page and update
status info appropriately on the ASF wiki version.

Thanks!

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Will Chan <will.chan@citrix.com> wrote:
> Pradeep, you might want to consider moving this wiki to the new apache wiki for CloudStack.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Index

Huang
>> > <Alex.Huang@citrix.com<mailto:Alex.Huang@citrix.com>>, David Nalley
>> > <David.Nalley@citrix.com<mailto:David.Nalley@citrix.com>>, Edison