From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Marvin / Mockito / VHD-Tools - License header issues with the tools folder
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:38:40 GMT
The tools folder has a couple of outstanding issues.  RAT report here
- https://raw.github.com/chipchilders/asf_cloudstack_RAT_results/master/tools.txt

Marvin:

We have "reported" issues within the tools/marvin/marvin/pymysql and
tools/marvin/marvin/sandbox directories.  Are these used?  Can we
source them externally when configuring marvin?

Mockito:

Mockito is still in the source tree.  Alex had previously commented
that it could be removed.  It's an MIT license, but couldn't we source
this from something external to our tree?

vhd-tools:

vhd-tools is also outstanding.  Anthony / Kevin - Did we ever get this
sorted out with the Xen folks?  I think we were attempting to upstream
it.

-chip