From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Navigation concept
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:46:28 GMT
Sonny,

The 3-D effect is actually kind of jarring.  Using that daily would
probably cause some frustration.

Personally, I'm a fan of minimal animation...  and when it does exist,
for it to be fast and visually meaningful.

-chip

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Will Chan <will.chan@citrix.com> wrote:
> I personally would like it if the navigation would just slide out.  The 3d stuff although
is "cool", doesn't seem to add anything useful in terms of UX.  In fact, I would argue it
makes it slightly less useful because the text become blurry.

> Also, I assume this required HTML5 and building something like this prevents users of
older browsers the ability to use this unless you plan on having supporting multiple navigation
models.