From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Disk I/O polling
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 15:33:35 GMT
Wido,

This is a great idea!

Can you do us all a favor (well, David and whomever is going to help
him on Wiki migrations) and put this in the ASF wiki instead? -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/

As for other HVs, I think that VMware shouldn't be a problem for those
stats.  It might depend on the version, but I believe they are
available.  You can at least get IOPS out of it.

-chip