From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: IRC Friday?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:56:24 GMT
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
>> > Here's my list of agenda items.
>> >
>> > - Is the branch stable enough now to rebranch 4.0 from master?
>> > - Who's doing a sanity test of the 4.0 before handing it off to Sudha for a
>> complete QA test cycle?
>>

>> My take on things is that we have to draw a line in the sand somewhere
>> - might as well be now.
>> There are (IMO) still things that need to be fixed (still a ton of binaries
>> present in our source tree for instance)
>
> +1 on branching now.
>

> Another agenda item:
>
> - Assign someone to push the release daily.  When Chip was doing it for the license issue,
there were a lot of activity because he was keeping track.  We need someone for the release
overall.  It would be nice if everything needed for the release is tracked in Jira but I understand
that's been slow to other reasons.  Not sure why we can't track it in the current Jira though.

> --Alex

I'll volunteer to push daily, starting on Tuesday.

Writing up an email about that process right now actually.

-chip