From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: VOTE set up planet.cloudstack.org with ASF infrastructure
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 19:08:57 GMT
+1

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:55 PM, John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co> wrote:
> Greetings. As part of our goal to bring up a blog aggregator for the CloudStack community,
I propose that we ask ASF infrastructure to provision for the CloudStack community a virtual
machine which will be used to run blog aggregation software (probably Venus).

> As we want to provide aggregation of voices beyond just committers, but also non-committing
developers and general CloudStack users, we will not be able to use the planet.apache.org
domain, but instead use planet.cloudstack.org. This will mitigate any issue of non-committers
posting content on an apache.org website.