From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject [ASFCS40] Apache Rampart libs
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:59:45 GMT
All,

We have a bunch of jar files in deps/awsapi-lib/rampart-lib, which I
understand are needed for the AWS API functionality.  For now, I'm
going to assume that we'll have to bundle these JARs with our binary
distribution, and am therefore adding it to the LICENSE and NOTICE
files appropriately.  This brought up the question of HOW exactly to
do that...  include each specific jar file?  Or reference the Rampart
project itself?

I'm going to approach license tracking as if we were simply including
the Rampart project itself, and not the individual components that
make up that project.  This should suffice, but I wanted to give
people a heads up on it.

Please shout if you disagree!

-chip