From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: devcloud with a script
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:29:04 GMT
Seems you are using the networkoffering.
In order to add network into basic zone, needs to choose DefaultSharedNetworkOfferingWithSGService
or (DefaultSharedNetworkOffering and displaytext = "Offering for Shared networks")
See the code in https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=blob;f=tools/marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py;h=4284d12a542fe87910652b053da5fc6e08fc5b23;hb=HEAD