From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [cloudstack-devel] Hyper-V Support
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 18:12:46 GMT

Need to do the following:
1. Add a secondary CIFS resource, like NfsSecondaryStorageResource, which will be running
inside SSVM. The main responsibility for this resource is to download templates from public
network into CIFS storage. CifsSecondaryStorageResource is already in the code, but not sure
what's status of it.
2. Add the CIFS code in your hyperv-v resource, for commands like, PrimaryStorageDownloadCommand(which
will download template from CIFS storage)
3. Add CIFS support in AddSecondaryStorageCmd(the code is in discoverHostsFull in ResourceManagerImpl)