From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: link local issues in xenserver 6 or Tampa?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:18:25 GMT
I don't think there is a link local problem in Tampa.

In XenSever 5.6 or XenServer 6.0, CloudStack needs to create a vif on dom0 on link local bridge
and plugin the vif to dom0 to make VR migratable.
That's a workaround, In Tampa XenServer team seems to try to fix this issue, with Tampa, CloudStack
doesn't need to create a vif on dom0 on link local bridge.

Ahbi is working on Tampa integration, he may have more details.

-Anthony