From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: maven patch
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:12:05 GMT
I'll do the merge based on the assumption that the patch is already reviewed since Hugo and
someone else both looked at it.  I myself don't know maven at all.  Gives me an opportunity
to learn.  If the assumption is incorrect, someone with maven knowledge please let me know
I should hold off and review the branch.

Thanks.

--Alex