From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ASF40] License header update for Friday August 10
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:25:56 GMT
Chip,

I checked in my two changes.

1. Removed Base64.java from test directory.
2. Added the license back in the two classpath files.

I do have one concern about license in the .classpath.  It's not urgent but maybe we can address
it post 4.0.  These .classpath files are eclipse files and they will get updated by others.
 I doubt anyone will remember to put licenses on them.  We either need to figure out a way
to not checkin eclipse files or simply just ignore missing licenses in eclipse related files.

Ewan,

For XenServerJava, my suggestion is this.  The reason why we modify it is to put in client
timeouts so that CloudStack is decoupled from Xapi when Xapi behaves badly.  For normal operations,
it's not necessary.  We should just remove the directory and use the one from XenServer and
force our changes to be upstreamed to XenServer.  Is the XenServer java client stub license
compatible with apache?

--Alex